How to use a VPN with Roku Streaming Stick 3600R ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Advanced Networking
DavidBurrows
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:52    Post subject: How to use a VPN with Roku Streaming Stick 3600R ? Reply with quote
Hello everyone, I am a newbie here! I want to know what is the best Roku VPN and how to install VPN on my Roku Streaming Stick 3600R,?

Regards,
Sponsor
jxm
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:59    Post subject: Reply with quote
You don't install a VPN on your Roku, you activate the VPN client on your router and configure it to send all traffic originating from the Roku's IP address through the VPN tunnel.
Use Google to find details of VPN providers and reviews . A lot ot users want to use a VPN to access Netflix from differemt countries, but Netflix and other video streaming services are onto this and block access to connections through VPN providers.
So make sure you pick a VPN provider that merts was your needs. Once you have chosen VPN service provider, check their website for instructions to set up a VPN to connect to them.

Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Advanced Networking All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: