TP-Link TL-WR841N/ND v11 usb mod

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods
joeontherun
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:23    Post subject: TP-Link TL-WR841N/ND v11 usb mod Reply with quote
I have one of these for quite some time and stuck on some software however im looking to see if anyone out there has managed to work out where connect the cables to create a usb port i will attach a clear screen shot for schematics

it looks like there are other versions of this particular router that have been hardware moded cant really find much in terms of the v11 (this model)

i have looked through varius screen shots from other models to see if any are closely matched to the v11 but not found a match yet?

Thanks

Sponsor
joeontherun
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 15:20    Post subject: More information Reply with quote
Iv been looking around and found more details regarding the main chip not sure if anyone with prier knowledge has any advise on this but ill attach some screen shots I found on a Chinese forum, apparently you can get to the pins via scratching method but there may be an easier way via components

I know this is not the same chip but may any advice if the chip I have has the same pins thanks

see attached pics

I understand ill need to use some king of hub powered externally but I could also use some wire from an old transformer IE charger very thin but will need very steady hands trying to get the solder to latch on im going to give it a go,

this was my thought of where id need to go

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: