How to stay anonymous online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Generic Questions
EmmaParker
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 16:47    Post subject: How to stay anonymous online Reply with quote
Hello everyone,

I’m Emma (31) and I’m a cyberstalking victim.

I would like to stay anonymous on internet and for this, I’m looking for some solution. I found this article on anonymous surfing https://www.purevpn.com/blog/anonymous-surfing/ which helps me alot, but these practices are very common and I guess any one can hack these.

So if anyone of you can share me any unique idea on how i hide my self over internet?
Sponsor
JohnyMacler
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 14:27    Post subject: Reply with quote
Using a virtual private network is definitely the best solution these days.
Archina
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:40    Post subject: Reply with quote
Agreed! VPN is the best solution to stay anonymous while online. But there are some vpns who keep logs and that is indeed a security risk and can not claim to be anonymous while using these vpns. Though, VPN software like Expressvpn, PIA or NordVPN don't keep logs and provide strong privacy features online. Even, I have not faced any issue related to speed much specially with NordVPN.
JNehru
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:45    Post subject: Reply with quote
A vpn will save your IP address online. But if you are stalked on social media than no vpn can save you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Generic Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: