WRT1900ACSv2 with OpenVPN Client setup for NordVPN issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
godsuky
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 14:43    Post subject: WRT1900ACSv2 with OpenVPN Client setup for NordVPN issues Reply with quote
Hi,

Last night i was able to setup NordVPN on my router and it is working correctly. However I am facing an issue where I cannot access my home security cameras that are on the LAN network when the VPN is active.

Do i have to use a split tunneling setup?
Sponsor
CaperJoe
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 21:06    Post subject: Security Cameras Reply with quote
Mine work fine both over the VPN and via LAN. I put everything on the VPN with no problems. I am assuming you have a decent setup for the cameras so is the ip updated properly in the DDNS settings that the cameras use?
godsuky
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 21:13    Post subject: Reply with quote
Let me try again as I had to deactivate it and also have to test on a time where my wife dont bother me because the Wifi is down or any other disruption while she watch netflix. Thanks for the reply.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: