M2 to M2 wide range Wireless optimization

Roi
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 15:41    Post subject: M2 to M2 wide range Wireless optimization Reply with quote
Hello,

I am using two NanoStation M2 devices to connect the networks of a friend and my own network. The direct distance between the two M2 devices is 235 meters and there are one to three houses between it.

It already worked with the original firmware for over a year, the throughput was about 500kbytes/sec.

As we want to implement a failover internet connection through OSPF I installed DD-WRT on the M2 devices which also worked pretty good.

I did not optimize the Wireless settings, yet. I just put in the settings I had for the original firmware.

The goal is to have the maximum throughput. Google did not turn up with much, so I want to ask here and hope for some ideas and suggestions.

I attached the current settings are these on both devices (except the Wireless mode of course).

If I need so supply additional information, I'm glad to provide these.

Btw, I cannot test different settings at the moment as the second M2 device is lying here on my desk at the moment. Wink

Cheers,
Roi
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ubiquiti Devices All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: