DD-WRT, Amazon Kindle Fire

Shadowstreik
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:52    Post subject: DD-WRT, Amazon Kindle Fire Reply with quote
Good morning, everyone.

For DD-WRT and Amazon Kindle Fire and ProtonVPN... how does it connect when using the DD-WRT client. Right now, it simply says it can't. It gives no details about the lack of connection. It only recommends to restart the router and Roku device. Each has no connection result.

Are there particular setting within DD-WRT that will allow the device to operate on the VPN client connection to ProtonVPN?

Thank you.
Sponsor
Shadowstreik
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 20:02    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have been in a discussion with Proton VPN. They have seen the logs and see no issue.

'It' is the router. When the VPN client is running, no connections are allowed to the router in any way, whether it be wireless or, even, via network cables to 'it'.

Proton says they can get it working. Hoever, I'm looking for facts from multiple sources. When I see the same thing being said by multiple folks, that fact can, then, be assumed to be reliable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: