Problem with access time restriction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
jehuie
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 21:34    Post subject: Problem with access time restriction Reply with quote
Hi, I have a rule set up that should deny access to the network to the listed devices from 10pm to midnight. It actually works. But other times in the middle of the day it also seems to be denying the same devices from accessing it. And I can't see why.

Here's a screen shot of the rule. Right at this moment it won't let the computer have access. But if I disable this rule then it immediately does have access.

But it's 1:30 pm. And the rule is set to only block from 10pm to midnight.

Any ideas?

Thank you!
Sponsor
Murrkf
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 16:57    Post subject: Reply with quote
You could try enabling days individually. I know you should not have to, but there is a nagging thought that might work.

Or just disable wireless completely during speicific times, and not use access restrictions, if that works for you. You can disable wireless on one hour blocks at any time. Make sure your time is correct on your router.

LOM: "If you show that you have not bothered to read the forum announcements or to follow the advices in them then the level of help available for you will drop substantially, also known as Murrkf's law.."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: