Joined: 08 Oct 2007
Location: Winnipeg, MB
|Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 17:47 Post subject:
|moh1t wrote: |
|Tarv wrote: |
|I'm gonna agree that's the issue here. I tried rolling back to older versions and I'm still having the issue. Something must have changed in the last few weeks for me, I can't narrow it down. Maybe my router has an actual physical issue...
Is there any way to track down the device causing the issue? That would help me out. I'm dealing with over 30 devices connected here
I'm facing the exact same issue. Rolled back to 33675M but still experiencing lot of TX errors
I did mess around with the TX Power on the WL0 and WL1 Advanced Settings pages. Couldn't find much info, but seems like full power of the router is 1000mW and dd-wrt defaults to 71mW (although I can't confirm that's what it is at when set to Auto). Apparently you don't want to run full power as it will blow out signal on devices that are close to the router.
Anyway, I set WL0 to 500mW and WL1 to 250mW and got the errors lowered by almost half. Still running around 96% success vs errors.
EDIT: I just wanted to update, after Google patched the Cast WiFi issue, my wireless is working normal now and the errors are back to being reasonable.[/url]
Netgear R7000 - r35550M kongac
Netgear EX6200 - r36070M kongac