Flashed DD-WRT on tplink router, LAN SHARING not working

Get2Ricky
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 13:03    Post subject: Flashed DD-WRT on tplink router, LAN SHARING not working Reply with quote
AS per topic flashed dd-wrt on tplink router and now LAN sharing is not working. Even both computers can't even ping each other now.

Really frustrated as i have my media content scattered on both computers and now can't access my media anymore.

Any help or suggestions please?
Sponsor
js1662
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:32    Post subject: Re: Flashed DD-WRT on tplink router, LAN SHARING not working Reply with quote
Get2Ricky wrote:
AS per topic flashed dd-wrt on tplink router and now LAN sharing is not working. Even both computers can't even ping each other now.

Really frustrated as i have my media content scattered on both computers and now can't access my media anymore.

Any help or suggestions please?

Welcome to dd-wrt. You probably don't know the purpose of this general forum. Please take a look at the 1st announcement on the top of the forum: https://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=54959

Your post is just a statement telling us you have problem with your router after flashing but lack of details to allow others to help and more importantly it is on the wrong forum. You should provide details such as router model with hardware version, which dd-wrt build did you flash to the router, the problem you faced after flashing and post it on the correct forum. Most TP-link routers use Atheros platform but TP-link also use Broadcom platform on some models too. If you don't know which platform is used for your router, you can check this wiki: https://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Supported_Devices
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: