Serial number for WZR-600DHP2-EU

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
naula
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 13:05    Post subject: Serial number for WZR-600DHP2-EU Reply with quote
I have WZR-900DHP-EU with the community dd-wrt installed and there's a weak signal problem. I have not managed to revert it back to factory firmware. I found a guide where you need the dd-wrt from Buffalo.

Download link on buffalo-technology.com asks a serial number. Can anyone provide a working S/N? I think it has to be from EU-model because the numbers I found from Internet were from US and JP models which didn't work.
Sponsor
js1662
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 20:15    Post subject: Reply with quote
What happened to the serial number on your router?
naula
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:28    Post subject: Reply with quote
js1662 wrote:
What happened to the serial number on your router?

I'm downloading the firmware for WZR-600DHP2 but mine is WZR-900DHP. The S/N of my device is not accepted because there is no Buffalo dd-wrt available for my device.
js1662
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:13    Post subject: Reply with quote
Are you sure the firmware for the two models are compatible as they have different hardware? Anyway, I will move your post to the Broadcom forum and hope others can give you further help.
naula
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:56    Post subject: Reply with quote
js1662 wrote:
Are you sure the firmware for the two models are compatible as they have different hardware?

Actually the firmware available from dd-wrt community is exactly the same file for these two devices.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: