More VLAN Assistance

Smack2k
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:48    Post subject: More VLAN Assistance Reply with quote
I am still new at iptables and figuring out what goes where, and I have read a BUNCH of articles on here and on the web trying to do what I want to do, but have not been able to..

Hoping someone could kindly help me...

ASUS RT-N16

I have VLAN 1 (Ports 1 and 2)
I have VLAN 3 (Ports 3 and 4)
I have VLAN 2 (WAN)

I want VLAN1 to act like it should normally, access to the router and access to the WAN.

I want VLAN3 to be able to get an IP Address from the DHCP Range I setup for it, but not be able to talk to VLAN1 and not be able to get out to the internet. But still be able to talk to each other within the VLAN.

I have a bunch of retro computers that I want to communicate with each other for file sharing, but not access anything else on my network...

I have tried a lot of scripts I have found online and either both VLANS can get out to web or neither can with what I have tried...

I can hunt down all the different scripts I've tried if needed, but hoping someone could at least point me in the right direction to achieving what I want!!

Thanks!
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Advanced Networking All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: