Newest update no edgerouter?

flynhawaiian
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:37    Post subject: Newest update no edgerouter? Reply with quote
On the latest update 4/6/17 there is no longer an edgerouter lite, or any edgerouter for that matter for download. Are you discounting support or what is happening? March 26, 2017 there was an update. Not sure whats going on.
Sponsor
Fractal
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:41    Post subject: Re: Newest update no edgerouter? Reply with quote
flynhawaiian wrote:
On the latest update 4/6/17 there is no longer an edgerouter lite, or any edgerouter for that matter for download. Are you discounting support or what is happening? March 26, 2017 there was an update. Not sure whats going on.

The reason for this is if there is that the firmware for this device is larger then other routers and if there is not any change to svn that the device would benefit from I don't see why it would be necessary.

That being said the last upload 5/3/17 has firmware for the ER-Lite and ER-Pro. I have tested this on my ER-Lite without issue.

http://www.dd-wrt.com/site/support/other-downloads?path=betas%2F2017%2F05-02-2017-r31924%2F

-Fractal
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ubiquiti Devices All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: