How to choose a right LED driver IC?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods
asgd1563
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:34    Post subject: How to choose a right LED driver IC? Reply with quote
I want to installed a highlighted LED around 80-100 on a diameter of 120 mm PCB board. And I have to choose a LED driver first.
Through research, I found the LED driver IC output amps should be larger than 1.2-1.5A. I want to know whether it is OK if I choose the IC among these..[Edit: link removed].
I have read the reference datasheet,and their max output amps is from 0.85-2.5A, may be I can choose one type of them? Will it be OK? Any suggestion will be much appreciated!
Sponsor
js1662
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 18:16    Post subject: Reply with quote
I suggest that you contact the technical support from the LED driver supplier. I believe they are more than happy to recommend the right device for your need.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: