VLAN 802.1q SSID Tagging

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> ARM or PPC based Hardware
zooky19
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 21:22    Post subject: VLAN 802.1q SSID Tagging Reply with quote
So I am doing a setup for my church. They have a modem for the private network (192.168.250.x) and a separate modem for the guest network (192.168.10.x). I already have our switch setup so that the guest network is being VLAN 2 tagged, and the private network is being VLAN 3 untagged. I have tested this VLAN setup to be working with my Unifi AP.

I have a couple Netgear R6250's on Kong Mod. I cannot figure out what settings to use on DD-WRT so that our private SSIDs (wl0 and wl1) are on VLAN 3, and the guest SSIDs (wl0.1 and wl1.1) are on VLAN 2. This is a much more advanced configuration of DD-WRT than I have ever had to do. Thanks for any help!
Sponsor
Per Yngve Berg
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 22:04    Post subject: Reply with quote
As you have a Broadcom based router, I'm sure you will get help in the broadcom Forum.
zooky19
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 22:34    Post subject: Reply with quote
Per Yngve Berg wrote:
As you have a Broadcom based router, I'm sure you will get help in the broadcom Forum.

Oops, my bad! Sorry, I thought it was ARM based, but I guess not. Thanks for letting me know Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> ARM or PPC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: