Asigning IP Address to Bridge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
aerocorey
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 14:10    Post subject: Asigning IP Address to Bridge Reply with quote
Newb here. Decided I wanted a VPN, so I flashed DD-WRT onto my WRT 1200ACv2 and it's working great. Really don't know much about networking, so I did a lot of homework first. Never even heard of DD-WRT or flashing a router before last weekend. I've been reading this forum A LOT. Lots of searching, lots of reading.

So now I'm trying to set up a guest network. Once again, lots of searching, lots of reading. I've got the virtual interface set up. I made a bridge, I assigned the virtual interface to the bridge, and I assigned it to a multiple DHCP server. The problem is I can't assign an IP address or a subnet mask to the bridge. I know I'm supposed to give it an IP of 192.168.2.1 and a subnet of 255.255.255.0, but DD-WRT won't accept it. No matter now may times I enter the information, it won't save or apply the change. I mean...it lets me click "save" and it lets me click "apply changes", but it always clears my entry and goes back to all zeroes.

Any advice?
Sponsor
aerocorey
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 17:39    Post subject: Reply with quote
Looks like others are having a similar issue. I'm running the same build.

http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1047969#1047969
ruprect
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:40    Post subject: Reply with quote
Having the same issue, using KONG30700 on a WRT1900ACS. New to this as well
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: