Did anyone have original firmware Eoc 2610 v1.0.39?

hellshivar
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:22    Post subject: Did anyone have original firmware Eoc 2610 v1.0.39? Reply with quote
Hi, like the tilte, I need orginal firmware eoc 2610 v1.0.39. My eoc was failed when I had tried to flash it to ddwrt firmware. So, can anyone help me pls! Thanks! Sad
Sponsor
ariveraferrer
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 22:22    Post subject: orginal firmware for eoc 2610 Reply with quote
I have the original firmware for eoc 2610 in my case works reverting from ddwrt to original. I attached the file and the instructions. If additional info is needed write me back. I used tftpd32 and putty with the instructions provided to complete the process.
eugeneulysses
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:38    Post subject: Re: Did anyone have original firmware Eoc 2610 v1.0.39? Reply with quote
hellshivar wrote:
Hi, like the tilte, I need orginal firmware eoc 2610 v1.0.39. My eoc was failed when I had tried to flash it to ddwrt firmware. So, can anyone help me pls! Thanks! Sad

Hi,

I am also looking for the original firmware. Were you able to get it? Please share the file or provide me with the download link. Appreciate your help!

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Senao Devices All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: