Apache2 on K3.x help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
mbellot
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 17:48    Post subject: Apache2 on K3.x help Reply with quote
OK, so I openly admit I'm probably doing this to myself, but sanity is greatly overrated - right? Rolling Eyes

I'm trying to get Apache2 (2.2.20) running on my ASUS RT-N16 with K3.x r28211 installed.

I think I have all the necessary libs loaded, I'm doing everything by hand instead of OTRW/OTRW2/Entware to keep it all in /jffs (I have /jffs mounted to /opt).

I don't get any errors, but running "apachectl configtest" just stalls.

I am also not getting any logging if I try to run Apache2 (/opt/sbin/httpd -k restart), so it's difficult to debug.

Is there anyone that has managed to get Apache2 running successfully on the router?

DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 21:40    Post subject: Reply with quote
Never mind.

I gave up doing it the "hard" way and just wiped /jffs and installed entware-ng despite the recommendations to use a USB stick.

With the base entware install for mipsel and apache I still have ~ 4MB free, and best of all Apache is working. Now to see if I can configure it to do what I really want...

Navigation

Jump to: