LAN access from Internet PC & Android APP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
zirtox
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 13:56    Post subject: LAN access from Internet PC & Android APP Reply with quote
Hello,

I have configured all parameters on the Linksys WRT1200AC with the last firmware dd-wrt build (DD-WRT v3.0-r29316 std 03/22/16)

The network is behind a Box from my Internet service provider in DHCP with MAC adresses setup for all machine (PC and ip camera) in the tab Services to avoid ip change as below in the router :

WAN ip : 192.168.0.1
LAN ip : 192.168.1.1

I have also configured those points:
- NAT / QoS tab for the ip list port range forwarding
- Activated in Administration managment tab the remote access Web GUI Management
- Activated in Services the Web Server Remote Access Web GUI Management

My question is about access from Internet to the LAN and particulary to see the ip cameras that they were online before I installed this router and now it is not possible to see any thing or access to the router whit port 8080 and is web server or ftp too

For information I do not use WiFi, but only cable connecting in giga lan and the ip router 192.168.1.1 is define as DMZ to avoid any lock by the Box of the provider.

Thanks for answer and your support.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: